Monday, March 29, 2010

The Relation Between Lying and Moving Along


Some of you might be asking as to what the title means, or if it does really mean anything at all. You see, there are happenings in one's life where connections are made from the most unsuspecting of sources. And last night was one such happening. Simply put, just allow me to dwell on that topic later on. :)

Starting off, yesterday was Kabataan Partylist Central Visayas Convention. You can read more about it on the most recent blog before this. To say that it was above average would be an understatement - there were loads of people, and majority of them came from the sector itself. There were grand performances from the different districts of the region, either song or dance numbers. I tell you, if you would have been there, you'd see that they could give You Got Served a run for their money. Seriously ;p. There was also a song number as well as games for the audience. After all the talks were given and performances were applauded, the rest of the time was given to bands. My favorite singer, Yach, performed a Paramore song and two Lady Gaga songs - watch out for them, they say that their next target will be UP Cookout '10.

I actually declined when someone asked me to be the technical director for the event, since I wasn't sure when I would be going home and I didn't want to jeopardize the technical aspects because I could not finish what I said I would be responsible for. But guess what? I still ended up being the technical director simply because the sight of that laptop drew me in so much I couldn't resist. If you opened my laptop flat, it would still be smaller than the keyboard area of that laptop. So yeah, you know what I mean.

Overall, it was a great event. I'm pretty sure the event's goals were reached, and everyone had a good time. Just thinking about, it was a pretty much fun event for me, yet I didn't quite bode well with how it ended. Due to privacy and respect matters, I shall keep the specific issues from being published here. But you could ask any of my close friends about a certain quote that said,"next time we meet, do me a favor and remind me not to trust you anymore," and you might just be given the direct answer.

I got home at around 12:30 AM, and before going to bed I took care of everything I had to take care of. After wishing a good night's sleep to the special people(family) and person of my life, I went to bed thinking of the early time I would be waking up the day after.

Come to think of it, the "event" that happened then wasn't really so bad at all - for all it's worth, I actually had great realizations that I feel would lead me to a better path. With all the b*llsh*t that went along with that happening, I realized that there isn't really anything good with being a gullible, stupid person, and that the best way to live life (as I should have learned a long time ago) is to think always about whats best for all persons concerned. This way, everyone wins. And if everyone wins, it makes up for a better overall outcome.

Before I end this post, allow me to give out special mentions to the following:

  • Melanie MontaƱo - she left for Australia at around 1PM today, and she won't be back for two months. We'll miss you, kasama. Babalik ka pare, meron pa tayong SDT case. ;p

  • Kristie Megan Cubero - I learned just yesterday that she'll be migrating over to another country. Which country though, I forgot. I wish you the best in all your journeys and undertakings Kim! I'll see you soon. :)

  • Algeanne Paclijan - SHE'S COME BACK! I really missed this girl, most especially because she's one hell of a friend to have (and I mean that in the most positive sense of the phrase).

People! Stop leaving. I'm weird 'coz I hate goodbyes.

___________________________________________________
never belittle the heaven inside your heart.
Buzz this
| More

No comments:

Post a Comment