Sunday, March 21, 2010

Early Beginnings

Hey there friend! As much as you think that the blog title was made because this will be my first post for this blog, you are wrong. (bleh.) I specifically chose that title because it's early morning at my house, and all my other groupmates are still fast asleep while I'm already on my laptop typing this out. So there :)

Anyways, I won't be spending too much time for this post. We're currently working on a Database project for one of our subjects at school, and we got the maximum of three days until our project defense. Yes, it's one of those times where one sometimes forgets that he/she actually still has a life, because they spend majority of it working on something for the future.

Actually, there's a lot of fun in doing this project, since this is already our nth time to have an overnight session coding the damned project. Hey, it pays to have special people in your home and be able to just lambast them without any fear of resentment. And yeah, those are some of the things you will never tire of. Seriously.

P.S. I'd like to give out a big CONGRATULATIONS to my two great friends, Paolo Bago and Gabby VaƱo, for starting out on what will hopefully be a wonderful journey through life together. More power to you two!

___________________________________________
the picture on this post rocks.
Buzz this
| More

No comments:

Post a Comment