Tuesday, March 23, 2010

On Pathways and Sidewalks


Starting off, I have to say that today was one hell of a day - yes, it was one of those times where, like an action movie, the audience never seems to bore itself for even a split second. It's one of those days that you actually have to ask forgiveness from the muscles that run the beating of your heart because of the constant adrenaline rush you feel from the happenings of the day.

So what really happened? Here we go.

The day first started out with the anxious feeling of having to take the third long exam for Math 55. Heck, calculus really hates me, and yet it still wants me to be at the AS Building before 7:30 in the morning :|. As if that wasn't enough, I barely had time to study for that exam, since we were all busy finishing our DB project.

However, I did get a chance to plan for the name and nickname of a kid I hopefully will one day have. His nickname would be Ron, and if you ask him his real name, he'd flash you a wide smile and say "Hi, I'm Megatron". (yes, I am evil.)

This followed with the continuation of encoding our CMSC127 Project. I've been swimming in a pool of codes and syntax lately, I might as well make an ocean of programming lines and live in the deepest parts. However, we're close to 95% done on it, so all the burden and all the all-nighters seem to be more than worth it.

Then there was a break where we watched a movie whose title I barely remember. It starred Selena Gomez, and yeah, that was all that mattered. =P

Things got hotter though, when someone I didn't yet recognize came up to me and asked me if my name was Ruffy. I promptly said yes, we talked, and information came in rushes. Up to now, the thoughts are yet to sink-in, and once they do I most probably would be willing to share it here. Lets just give you a clue: 3 and counting. ^_^

However, what I'm really excited about was this phone call I got midday. It was from Alliance Software Inc., and they told me I could already take their examination and interview for OJT. Once accepted, we would work for 6 months in their company, and we could already start by the first week of April. There's a salary involved, so this offer rocks - big time.

I do hope this gig with Alliance pushes through. Words still can't express how badly I want this.

_____________________________________________
nicknamed Tim, his name could also be "Optimus".
Buzz this
| More

No comments:

Post a Comment