Saturday, May 8, 2010

One Used-Up Story

I hate making hasty generalizations. I hate having to conclude on something I don't have the full facts about. And I hate this predicament I'm in right now. Seriously.

There are just some days when you can't seem to determine whether it was a generally good day, or just plain bad. Today might have qualified as such, simply because of the fact that I still can't seem to find the words to describe the feeling I got when one of my good friends told me a little story, a story that's got the possibility of determining a lot of things that I hoped for. Yes, this 'hope' issue isn't just a distant jest at a cigarette anymore - it's grown way past that. Only this time, I'm looking for a way - no, I'm pleading - that things won't turn out this way so suddenly. The possibilities are still at their endless array, but my confidence is dwindling away faster than the F1 cars racing in Spain right now. And yes, you know how fast those cars go.

I really want to put some sort of a realization, some sort of a message here. But it seems that words do escape me sometimes. But damn...I just wish they didn't. Not now.

__________________________________________________
this gets harder everyday.
Buzz this
| More

No comments:

Post a Comment